I thought I'd post today since I got an interesting phone call. A customer service rep from the HealthyTrim company actually called me today to see if I had any questions and make sure it was working well for me. I was kinda impressed. It's nice to know there are real people behind their website and its not just a warehouse shipping this stuff out. He cleared up some of my questions. For instance, on the paperwork that came with it, it stated not to ingest any artificial sweeteners, since it will counteract its natural ingredients. So I was worried the sugar free gum I've chewed daily has been harming my progress. He said it wouldn't but I need to avoid 'lite' products. Ok, I can do that.
Earlier this week I weighed myself. I had told myself that I wouldn't do that until the end of the week, but I couldn't help myself. Unfortunately, I weighed in 3 lbs heavier than last Saturday. I explained this to him. He calmed my fears by stating it was most likely just water weight, since my body is getting used to being on a diet and to me drinking so much water every day. He did mention that usually the women clientele lose inches before they lose weight. Well, that was true for me last week, now wasn't it?
I told him I knew it was working since I have a decrease in appetite and an increase in energy. He said that was great and to just keep doing what I am doing and soon I will see a drop on the scale. I hope it comes soon!
I have been doing awesome on my exercising. I forgot to mention on my last post that Thursday I went walking during my lunch hour. I did that again today and yesterday. I hate sitting in the lunch room for an hour each day, wasting my time and increasing my waistline. So I bring a shirt to change into, my running shoes, and have stocked up on toiletries (deodorant, hair brush, body spray) and hook my phone up to my earplugs so I can listen to Pandora radio and hit the trails that circle around some lakes by the apartments behind my work. It is such nice weather lately and I have a really enjoyable time. I take about 20 minutes briskly walking around the lakes. I traced my steps on runkeeper.com and it logged it as 1.5 miles.
I'm going to go again tomorrow during lunch but will take a break on Thursday and Friday. Saturday (hopefully) I am going hiking with my husband and he said it would be a good idea for me to let my body rest from my exercising since this hike is pretty strenuous. If I go with him, I will check my weight and measurements on Sunday and report back then. Otherwise, talk to you Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment