Saturday, January 15, 2011

Results of Week 1

Alright, so it's been just over a week since I started this diet. A week was technically Thursday, but I'm gonna count Saturdays as the end of my week, it just makes things simpler for me.

Tablets: I took my tablets every morning as prescribed. and waited my 2 hours to eat. It seemed to me that about 1 1/2 hours after I took them I was ready to eat but still waited. About an hour after that I made my breakfast because I knew I needed to eat, not because I was hungry.

Food: I didn't snack hardly at all. I would typically have a package of oatmeal for breakfast, a salad for lunch, then something for dinner. I usually had a small snack after dinner but kept it to healthier things like an apple w/peanut butter, a small handful of cheerios or something like that. Except last night. I indulged and had some orange sweet rolls. I always hit my mark for over 8 glasses of water a day. I started adding lemons and strawberries to my water. That really helps. It gives it just enough taste to make boring water delicious.

Exercise: This week I got 3 days of exercise in. On Sunday my family went for a walk and Friday and Saturday I went running. Friday my husband had to practically kick me out of the house, but I did it. Had a 25 minute run that night and accomplished a 34 minute run this morning. I really enjoy running.

My stats:
Weight: 165.5 lbs Up by 1/2 a lb from last week. Not sure what to think about that.
Body Fat%: 37% Much better. Down 2% from last week. Must mean that I am losing fat but gaining muscle since I haven't lost any weight.

Chest: 38.5 inches 1/2 inch smaller than last week
Arms R/L: 12 inches Same as last week
Waist: 31.5 inches 1/2 inch smaller than last week
Hips: 39.5 inches 1/2 inch smaller than last week
Thighs R/L: 23.5 inches Same as last week

Overall: Not a change in weight, which I'd really like to see by next week. Love the body fat % and the 1.5 inches I lost but hope for more to come. I am going to keep working! This is just the beginning, so I know I can't expect too much from my body. I do know that I have had more energy and have been less grumpy because I haven't been so tired.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment