Weight: 164 lbs
Body Fat%: 38% (I am seriously doubting the reliability of my scale's accuracy)
Chest: 38 inches
Arms R/L: 12 inches
Waist: 31
Hips: 39
Thighs R/L: 23
So far I have lost 1 lb. My weight has really fluctuated during this process. I have been up by a few pounds so I am glad to end this week on a lower number. I think I look better. I have lost a total of 3 inches all over my body in my trouble area, which is my belly. I have definitely eaten less food and drank more water. I am sure I have more energy than before. Sometimes I contemplate adding another tablet into my day to give me more energy. But I don't want to do that for a few reasons. I have trouble sleeping as it is and I am sure one more tablet will make it worse, and considering the amount of responsibilities on my plate I don't think I'm doing too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment